Do you want to swap AVAX for BNB (Binance Coin)? It’s quite easy for you to do it, as long as you are using the platforms that support both crypto tokens. Please note that AVAX and BNB are running on a different network, so you have to find the platforms that can accommodate your swap transaction with no compatibility issues. This guide will give you some tips to swap AVAX for BNB with Trust Wallet and Binance.
AVAX and BNB are Running on a Different Network
One important thing that you need to know before swapping AVAX for BNB is that AVAX and BNB tokens are running on a different network. AVAX runs on a blockchain network called the Avalanche network, whereas BNB runs on the blockchain network called the BNB Smart Chain network. It means you will need to add these networks into your wallet if you are using certain crypto wallets, such as MetaMask. However, with Trust Wallet, you don’t need to do that, as Trust Wallet already supports AVAX and BNB tokens by default.
With AVAX and BNB running on a different network, it means you need to choose an exchange service that will be compatible with both tokens. For the swapping of AVAX to BNB, it’s best for you to use Binance, as it is compatible with both the Avalanche and BNB Smart Chain networks. So, you can swap AVAX to BNB on Binance with no issues.
Trust Wallet Supports Both AVAX and BNB Tokens
Trust Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that supports both AVAX and BNB tokens by default, and it supports the use of various blockchain networks. So, you can store various crypto assets on Trust Wallet without the need to add any new network information. It’s different when you use MetaMask. With MetaMask, it only supports the Ethereum network by default, so you will need to add new network information by yourself if you want to store tokens that are native to other networks, such as BNB Smart Chain and Avalanche networks, which can be a hassle if you don’t want to deal with the technical aspects of it.
You can install Trust Wallet on your mobile device, and it supports both Android and iOS platforms. With Trust Wallet, you can store all your crypto assets in one place, no matter where you buy those assets. You can also send your assets to any crypto exchange services and withdraw them through those exchanges.
Binance is the Best Platform to Swap AVAX for BNB
There are some platforms that allow you to swap AVAX for BNB, but why choose Binance? The biggest reason for choosing Binance is that this is one of the biggest crypto exchange platforms in the world that allows you to buy, sell, and trade various cryptocurrencies in the market with very low fees. It also supports various payment methods for deposit and withdrawal, so you can buy any token with ease when you are using this platform.
Another big reason for using Binance is that BNB (Binance Coin) is the native token of the Binance crypto exchange platform. So, it would be easier for you to swap other tokens to BNB when you use the native platform for the BNB token itself. Also, it will be easier for you to send tokens from your Trust Wallet account to Binance and to send your tokens from Binance to your Trust Wallet account.
How to Swap AVAX for BNB with Trust Wallet and Binance – Step-by-Step Guide
Swapping AVAX for BNB will involve sending your AVAX tokens from your Trust Wallet account to Binance and converting your AVAX tokens for BNB on the Binance platform. You can send the converted BNB tokens back to your Trust Wallet account if you want to, or you can keep it on your Binance wallet. Here’s the step-by-step guide to swap AVAX for BNB with Trust Wallet and Binance:
- First, go to Binance either via web browser (https://www.binance.com/) or mobile device, and then log into your Binance account.
- Go to the ‘Wallet’ option and then go to the ‘Fiat and Spot’ option. Search for ‘AVAX’ as the crypto asset you want to deposit and click on the ‘Deposit’ option.
- You will get the deposit address from Binance along with the QR code, which you can copy or scan later.
- The next step is to log into your Trust Wallet account on your mobile device, and then click on the ‘Send’ option there.
- Choose ‘AVAX’ as the crypto asset you want to send and fill out the amount of AVAX tokens you want to swap.
- On the receiving address, you can scan the QR code you just got from Binance or copy and paste the deposit address from Binance.
- Next, you will need to confirm the transaction on Trust Wallet. After confirming the transaction, your AVAX tokens will get transferred to your Binance wallet right away.
- To swap your AVAX token for BNB, you will need to go to ‘Trade’ and choose ‘Binance Convert’ on the Binance platform.
- On the Binance Convert page, you just need to choose the token you want to swap, which is AVAX, and put the amount of AVAX tokens you want to swap.
- Then, choose the token destination, which is BNB, and you can see the amount of BNB tokens you will get after the conversion process is complete.
- Click on ‘Preview Conversion’ to preview your transaction and then confirm it.
- Congratulations! You have swapped AVAX for BNB on Binance. Now, you can check your BNB tokens on your Binance wallet.
Please Note: The good thing about swapping tokens with Binance is that you don’t need to pay any fees for the conversion process, and there’s also no slippage you need to worry about. You can send your BNB tokens to your Trust Wallet account if you want by withdrawing it from Binance and by sending the BNB tokens to your Trust Wallet address.
You have learned about how to swap AVAX for BNB using Trust Wallet and Binance. It’s one of the best ways to convert your AVAX tokens to BNB tokens. Good luck!