Transferring BNB (Binance Coin) to SafeMoon (SFM) token is not a difficult thing to do. For this guide, you can use Trust Wallet to transfer BNB to SafeMoon with 2 different methods. Please note that Trust Wallet is not the only wallet you can use for this purpose. You can also use other crypto wallets that support the BNB Smart Chan network and support the storing of both BNB and SFM tokens on the list of crypto assets. This guide will give you some tips to transfer BNB to SafeMoon with 2 different transfer methods.
BNB and SafeMoon are on the Same BNB Smart Chain Network
The good thing about BNB (Binance Coin) and SafeMoon (SFM) token is that they are on the same BNB Smart Chain network (BEP20), so there will be no problem for you to transfer BNB to SafeMoon as long as the platform supports the swapping process. However, it’s important for you to understand that SafeMoon is a small token released in March 2021, so it’s still quite new in the cryptocurrency market. Also, SafeMoon is not available in all existing crypto exchange platforms, as it is not a popular cryptocurrency in the market. Thus, you will need to use certain platforms that support both BNB and SafeMoon tokens by default.
You can transfer BNB to SafeMoon using various transfer methods, but we recommend the 2 simple methods for you to do that. These methods involve using your Trust Wallet account, SafeMoon official website, and Pancakeswap platform. These platforms support both BNB (Binance Coin) and SafeMoon tokens by default, and these platforms also support the BNB Smart Chain network. You can use these platforms to transfer BNB to SafeMoon with ease.
Transferring BNB to SafeMoon Using the SafeMoon Official Website
The first method of transferring BNB to SafeMoon is by using the SafeMoon official website. Let’s say you already have some BNB tokens in your Trust Wallet account, and you want to transfer the BNB tokens to SafeMoon. To do it, you will need to swap your BNB token for SafeMoon using the SafeMoon official website. Here are the steps you can follow to transfer BNB to SafeMoon using the SafeMoon official website:
- Go to the official SafeMoon website at https://safemoon.com/ and then click on the ‘Swap’ option on the home page.
- You will access the Swap page on the SafeMoon website, where you can exchange BNB for SafeMoon.
- Put the amount of BNB tokens you would like to transfer to SafeMoon and then choose the ‘SFM’ token as the destination token. SFM is the new version of the SafeMoon token, so you need to pick the ‘SFM’ option for the destination token instead of the ‘SafeMoon’ option.
- Next, click on ‘Connect a Wallet’ and make sure that the ‘BSC’ option is active, as it will show that your wallet uses the BNB Smart Chain network.
- On the list of wallet options, choose ‘Trust Wallet’ as your wallet of choice. After clicking this option, you will get the QR Code you can scan on your desktop.
- Then, you will need to go to your Trust Wallet account and tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap the ‘Wallet Connect’ option on Trust Wallet and scan the QR code you just got from the SafeMoon website.
- Now, you have connected your Trust Wallet account with the SafeMoon website.
- You can proceed with the transaction you have set on your SafeMoon website, and you will get the SFM tokens listed on your Trust Wallet crypto assets once the transaction is complete.
Transferring BNB to SafeMoon Using Pancakeswap
Another method you can use to transfer BNB to SafeMoon is by using Pancakeswap. Pancakeswap is the platform that allows you to swap different crypto tokens, and it also has its own native token called the CAKE token. You can use this platform to transfer BNB to SafeMoon. Here are some steps you need to follow to transfer BNB to SafeMoon using Pancakeswap:
- First, you need to go to the Pancakeswap website at https://pancakeswap.finance/, choose the ‘Trade’ option, and then choose the ‘Swap’ option on the home page.
- On the right column, you can see the tokens you can swap on Pancakeswap. Now, you will need to pick BNB as the token you want to swap on this platform, and then pick the SFM as the token you want to swap into. Please note that if SFM is not available for you on the list of tokens, you will need to import it to the Pancakeswap platform by clicking on ‘Import’ and then click on the ‘I understand the terms’ option. SFM is the v2 of SafeMoon, so you should pick SFM token instead of SafeMoon.
- Next, you will need to put the amount of BNB token you would like to transfer to SFM and click on ‘Connect Wallet’.
- Choose the ‘Trust Wallet’ on the Connect Wallet page, and after that, you will get the QR code for the Pancakeswap receiving address.
- Next, go to your Trust Wallet account and tap on the ‘Settings’ option. Then, you will need to choose the ‘Wallet Connect’ option.
- Scan the QR code you just got from the Pancakeswap website from your Trust Wallet account to connect your Trust Wallet account with Pancakeswap.
- After connecting the wallet, you will need to proceed with the BNB to SFM transfer process on Pancakeswap to complete the transaction.
- Congratulations! Now, you have transferred your BNB tokens to SafeMoon v2 (SFM) via Pancakeswap. You should see your SFM tokens on the list of crypto assets in your Trust Wallet account.
You have learned about how to transfer BNB to SafeMoon using 2 different methods. These are the best methods you can follow if you want to convert your BNB tokens to SafeMoon tokens (SFM) and keep the SFM tokens on your Trust Wallet. Good luck!