On social media, Shiba Inu is the most popular cryptocurrency. Shiba Inu usurped Dogecoin’s spot when it reached a new all-time high in 2021 and offered enormous profits to investors. After Dogecoin, Shiba Inu coin is one of the most popular meme currencies. Trust wallet allows you to purchase and trade Shiba Inu coins.
In August of 2020, the Shiba Inu coin was released. On the Ethereum network, the Shiba Inu currency is an ERC20 token. The quantity of Shiba Inu coins is 1,000,000,000,000,000, or one quadrillion. A portion of the supply was transferred to Vitalik Buterin’s address, which received 50% of the total. The remaining 450 trillion coins are burned forever when Vitalik Buterin donated 10% of his Shiba Inu to the Covid Relief fund in India. Shiba Inu currency has a current circulation quantity of little under 550 trillion units.
Many notable cryptocurrency exchanges, such as Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin, Huobi, and Crypto.com, offer Shiba Inu coin. Shiba Inu has the largest 24-hour trading volumes on Binance and Coinbase. Shiba Inu is also accessible on Uniswap, 1inch, and Sushiswap, which are all decentralized exchanges. We can purchase Shiba Inu straight from the Trust wallet app since it is a Dapp browser.
Creating a Trust Wallet
Trust wallet is a non-custodial wallet, which means you have control over your wallet’s private keys. Trust Wallet is a wallet for Ethereum, but it also supports a variety of other cryptocurrencies and blockchains. Trust wallet is compatible with Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, and a variety of other blockchains and decentralized apps.
Trust wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that works with a wide range of blockchains. As a result, Trust wallet may store various cryptocurrencies in one app. Let’s now use the Trust wallet to construct a bitcoin wallet. Take the actions outlined below.
- If you haven’t done so already, establish a new wallet. Simply choose ‘Create a new wallet’ and agree to the terms of service.
- Make sure your wallet has a passcode.
- You will now be presented 12 words, which you must write down and carefully preserve. Don’t lose them, and don’t give them to anybody, or you’ll lose everything. There are police officers on the surface of Congress. client muscle conscious dove bench picnic quick piece
- After that, double-check your secret phrase and click ‘Done.’ You have completed the creation of a bitcoin wallet.
- Choose the button in the top-right corner and select any cryptocurrency or token from the drop-down menu.
- Add the word ‘SHIB’ to your search. Shiba Inu ERC20 will be shown.
- The SHIBA INU ticker will now be shown in your wallet.
Let’s look at how to purchase Shiba Inu coins straight from the Trust wallet app now that we’ve set up the Trust wallet.
Purchasing Shiba Inu Coins with the Trust Wallet app
A DApp browser is available in the Trust wallet. So we may purchase Shiba Inu coins or any other cryptocurrency using decentralized exchanges like Uniswap or Sushiswap. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- To purchase Shiba Inu currency and pay transaction fees, you must first have Ethereum (ETH) in your wallet. You may get ETH from a different wallet, a friend, or a cryptocurrency exchange such as Coinbase, Binance, or Kucoin.
- Now that you have ETH in your wallet, go ahead and purchase Shiba Inu currency.
- In your Trust wallet, go to the ‘DApps’ page and type in the Uniswap exchange URL, https://app.uniswap.org/, or pick the Uniswap Exchange under the DeFi category.
- After you’ve connected your wallet, you’ll see a Swap dashboard. You’ll be able to view your ETH balance there as well.
- Select ETH on the top bar and SHIB on the bottom bar as we switch from ETH to SHIB. To do so, enter or search for SHIB, then choose ‘Import’. Alternatively, you may just copy and paste this SHIB contract address into the ‘Import’ box.
- Enter the quantity of ETH you’d want to convert to SHIB or the number of SHIB you’d like to purchase. Because you’ll need some ETH to pay transaction fees, you won’t be able to input the maximum amount of ETH.
- Click ‘Switch,’ double-check the information, and confirm the swap.
- As you are completing a swap, you will get a Smart Contract Call prompt. You will be unable to complete the transaction if the ‘Max Entire’ is more than the total amount in your wallet. ‘Insufficient Ethereum(ETH) balance’ is shown.
- Check that the ‘Max Total’ value is less than the amount of ETH in your wallet. The total of the money you wish to trade plus the network cost, which is the Ethereum gas fee, is the Max Total. To purchase Shiba Inu on Trust wallet, you must pay some Ethereum gas costs. This network charge is determined by the number of transactions taking place on the Ethereum network at any one moment.
- If everything seems fine, click ‘Confirm.’ Your transaction will be executed in a few minutes, and your Shiba Inu coin balance will be updated on the ‘Wallet’ page.
On the Trust wallet app, you have successfully purchased the Shiba Inu currency. You may exchange your SHIB for ETH in the same manner, and you can use ETH to purchase any other currency on Uniswap.